What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Waiting for a tobacco package.

Now smoking C&D Old Joe Krantz Red Label in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Lots of it!

Now smoking C&D Light of the Universe in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...War Horse Bar in a gp 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Peretti Cuban Mixture in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

This morning, Black Irish Twist in an MM Legend;
This afternoon, Louisiana Flake in an IMP meer Apple;
This evening, 1st try of Peterson's Hyde Park, in a Grabow Grand Duke

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of McClelland 5100 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

E, Hoffman Distinguished Gentleman in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

250955433465f4d11b552d2340669bf0edccae05.jpg

Three Blind Moose - Fe.Ro.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

...McC 40th Anniversary in a Tinsky Coral Canadian... :cheers:

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking C&D Milk & Honey in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Almost half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.