What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Greetings from Greece, normal temperature with 27°C today here in Athens.

252465558b1a707bb6450843ab2c3309b83a897a.jpg

Dunhill My mixture 965 - Fallion [modified].

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...G&H Kendal Dark Vanilla in a Radice dark rind XL Canadian... :cheers:

Gawith Balkan Mixture in my modified convertible stem kriswill on a beautiful morning in PA

Preparing my next smoke:

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip. My only pipe with a PLip, not a big fan. One day soon I will make a Cumberland stem for this pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Watching the Brewers-Cubs game.

Enjoying a second helping of a new tobacco for me. Despite not being a fan of Latakia, I purchased some Plumb Cake and am enjoying it in my MM cob.
I must say that I really like this blend and while the Latakia comes on strong for me at first, things settle in nicely and the entire bowl from start to finish is really enjoyable. This one is s keeper.

Lite beer to wet the swab.

Frank

Navy flake--- keep puffing the latakia and pretty soon you'll smo,etc nothing else. ;)

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years.

Pipe of choice: my original 1969 Viking ( restored by me 2 years ago ) with a custom made by me 2" rusticated chimney bowl. Great combination.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoying a mixture of my own that I call Biplane #14. Toasted black cavendish, Leafonly oriental  456, perique and latakia. Burning in my restored Georg Jensen stack pencil shank.

Just finished smoking McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this steamy hot and humid day.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Cope's Escudo in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Old Joe Krantz bulk ( 2010 ) in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe. One of my $20.00 eBay bargain pipes, new. Excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The sun is behind some clouds so on the front porch it is:

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Red Sox-Rays game.

...Amphora Virginia in an Icarus Light Strawberry... :cheers:

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.