What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful Middle Eastern dinner and am at the last third of this bowl of C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Running low on this blend now.

Getting my final pipe of the day ready and going back outside and relax on the front porch:

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Enjoying a bowl of Aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band.

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to the Braves-Nats game.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work, though.

Now smoking 1776 Tobacco Co. Vermont Maple in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature series smooth Billiard bowl with a square shank.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Cumberland dated 2005, just now opened.
Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot with a wide stem and a properly functioning Drinkless stinger.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Angler's Dream in a 1947 Dunhill LB shell billiard... :cheers:

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Pipenof choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Condor Long Cut in a new 2010 gp. 6 Dunhill shell "Oxford" ... :cheers:

Solani ABF in my restored LHS smooth chubby pot with a sterling silver band and a comfortable saddle stem.

JkdI6F3.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Cup O’Joes #5 Bigfoot Flake in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now a much better smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.