What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Just finished work and this bowl of Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

"Geia Hara" from Greece, we have sun and 26°C here in Athens so what's better than a visit in a Café?

25098873d792ee61e57412de250a82592a689c97.jpg

...PS #80 Norwegian Blend in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Just finished straightening up the den and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

C&D Milk & Honey in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

...G&H Kendal Dark in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Now smoking McClelland 40th Anniversary in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Sutliff Mark Twain in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Love this pipe!

Now smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Good evening from Greece, unfortunately the weather changed in Athens, tonight we have light rain and the sun will take few days to come back. I am smoking Hearth and Home Frenchy's Sunza Bitches while watching these 2 animated 3D videos about ancient Olympia.

https://youtu.be/3W63fdTrZuI

https://youtu.be/rW3RdNC0qfc

Both are in english and very informative!

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Paul Olsen Blue Queen MOB in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

This morning, the last of some Brown Flake Licorice in a Straight Dutch meer;
this afternoon, Hyde Park in an MM Country Gentleman; this rainy evening, the same in a Yellowbole Nova

Early AM after a light b-fast, some OGS in the humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. This pipe is now dedicated to that blend.

Late morn saw some Pebble Castle from our own Wiz in the new estate Brebbia Calabash. Great combo.

Mid afternoon decided to make a rare foray into the world of Lat-land with some Sammy G's SL from an '12 purchase. Used the second pipe I ever bought - a Sav 316 Roma from a small local tobacconist back around '97. Enjoyed it actually!

Will have some aged 5100 after supper. My usual pipe-of-choice is the every trusty Stanny Legend 19 (which is dedicated to this blend), but alas it's out for repair due to me being a total klutz! So will substitute another Stanny - a Danish Star 1/2 bent estate I got recently from kaitlyn.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Ferndown Yellow & Brown in a Lattice eagle claw churchwarden... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of Cup O’ Joes #4 Yeti Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.