What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...SG Skiff Mixture in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra rustic panel Lovat... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Cutting the lawn and enjoying some Trout Stream in the workhorse MM cob. I set out some McLelland's Navy Cavendish for this afternoon to enjoy.

Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Ennerdale Flake in a sandblasted Castleford bent bulldog.

Sutliff Balkan Luxury Blend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Sutliff Mark Twain in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Escudo in an Ardor Urano Fantasy bent rusticated apple.

C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Sipping on some McLelland Navy Cavendish in the Cayuga after dinner. Two fingers of Crown Royal Rye neat along for the ride.

Frank

Sampling a fresh out of the press Pebble Castle in an squashed bent Osage Orange tomato with a red acrylic stem threaded in....

...G&H Louisianan Flake in a Don Carlos (2-note)blast Canadian... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful Mediterranean chicken dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

Frog Morton's Cellar in a Comoy 554 along with some single malt scotch. It is truly a fine evening.

Off on a two week trip tomorrow, so had a nice variety today -- this morning, the last of some Hyde Park in a Viking Apple; this afternoon, Louisiana Flake in a Lee van Cleef meer; this evening, Coniston Cut Plug in a Falcon (meer)

Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem.

...OGS'92 in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.