What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

2514719220fa87222020389c88d6ad57b5e5865b.jpg

J.M Boswell Sweet Dreams - Fe.Ro [modified].

...PA in a RD Pipe "Drip" Author... :cheers:

Cutting the lawn, enjoying some​ PS LNF in the Grabow Duke. Michelob Ultra in the cup holder.

Frank

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Old Companion in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Enjoying some Peterson's University Flake in a MM cob while listening to Bishop Fulton Sheen. Ice water along for the ride.

Frank

Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice tea and floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Listening to the Nationals-Dodgers game.

...G&H Black Twist sliced in a MM Mark Twain... :cheers:

Now enjoying Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. My cats are too busy sleeping to notice.

Now smoking Paul Olsen Kong Frederik Mellow MOB in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and floaty widdle ice bergs is my evening drink.

Dunhill my mixture 965 in a royal dutch silver line. So far this is one of my favorites. It is a toss up between this and Frog Mortons Cellar

Relaxing after a wonderful steamed mussels dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game and getting ready to go to work.

...Lane 125th Anniversary in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian... :cheers:

Now smoking C&D Red Carpet in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. Needed more red Va. to smoke.

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC and a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.