What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Almost time for the Cubs-Pirates game. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding Reserve in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now enjoying Angler's Dream in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R A.B. Rimboche in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. This will get me to dinner time, which, due to me being busy, is my fault. Oh well, I get another smoke in, so there's no loss. :)

Granger, over 35 years old in a new MM Country Gentleman pipe. Had to break this cob in with my own mix of pipe mud and let it cure for just over 48 hours.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane BS-005(English) in a Paronelli X-Long smooth Canadian... :cheers:

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=35285

Status
Not open for further replies.