What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken and potato salad dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

This morning, the last of some St Bruno Flake in a Brigham Prince; this afternoon, Bad Nun II in a Cobbit Shire; this evening, 1st try of Stonehenge Flake in an MM Legend.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 " tin version only " in a Dagner design cob poker pipe. Is it only me that can not smoke/enjoy the bulk version of this blend?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H Larry's Blend in a straight GBD rustic billiard.

Now smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Nats and Braves are tied 4-4 in the 10th.

Final pipe of the day:

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now enjoying 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to go to work.

Work is done for the day, and I'm now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Dr. No.

Good morning from Greece, i went to the market to buy some things for my work. Now i am back home for some relaxation time with the temperature outside in Athens in 34°C.

25253733e605447d245ef2b296ffd81177000aff.jpg

A&C Petersen Belle Epoque - Butz Choquin [modified].

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...CB Royal in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Finished running errands and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem. Excellent smoking pipe for $23.00, won on eBay just over a year ago.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Ashton Golden Flake in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. It's very hot and humid, so I'm staying indoors the rest of the day. Watching the Brewers-Yankees game.

...SG Cob Plug in a 1947 Dunhill LB shell billiard... :cheers:

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

Y5ZgACC.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.