What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

...G&H Dark Flake Liquorice in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy... :cheers:

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and sweet corn dinner with a bowl of Original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

3E4VUjf.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day and listing it a little early:

Going to relax on the front porch in about a half hour and enjoy:

One of the 10 that were recently sent to me by a dear friend from Long Island:

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series. We are going to FaceTime and enjoy them together.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now enjoying aged Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game on ESPN.

Bob's Chocolate Flake from 2004 in an Ascorti Business KS bent brandy

I also enjoy your posts, Sid! As for me, I'm still working on the tin of Stonehenge; quite appealing at the moment. This morning in my Lee van Cleef meer, this afternoon in a Country Gentleman.

Now smoking 1970s Heine's Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Still working.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is Granger in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching Gunsmoke.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

u4srvOT.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...D&R London Dock in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.