What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Condor Long Cut in a Castello Old Antiquari GG Long Shank Dublin... :cheers:

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. Getting various things done today, including more watch hunting.

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe.

Update
A perfect match :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Brown Flake date not readable

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95, all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated/carved and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. Superb smoker!!
The lower pipe is the #95

XlXOKIn.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)
Finally smoking and enjoying this pipe more often.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sitting lakeside enjoying some MacBaren Navy Flake in one of my Cayuga Oiled briar pipes. A concoction of Jameson and Ginger Beer to wet the swab.

John Patton's Storm Front

Pipe of choice: Radice ( 2010 ) Bent Bulldog. Another one of my favorite pipes which in the past month I decided to smoke on a regular basis.

IT'S A PATTON KIND OF NIGHT

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Finished shopping and this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Almost time for dinner.

Relaxing after a wonderful pork brisket and tater tots dinner and am now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Pirates-Tigers game and thinking about decisions about what watch to buy. So many good choices available!

Status
Not open for further replies.