What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: New breaking it in- Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2 bowls of Commonwealth in a Quiet Comrade pipe

McCLelland Pebblecut dated 2010 in my pre-2010 Stanwell 88. :)

AJ

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Still looking at watches.

AJ, very nice Stanwell. I really enjoy my Royal Guard and #95. Stanwell ===well crafted pipes.
OW, okay, what tobacco???

First pipe of a new day:

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

JimInks":v01eo7lw said:
Still looking at watches.
WHAT? I though that got settled last night or has old age affected your memory so much you can't remember from one day to the next how to add the item to your cart? :lol:  Seriously what changed your mind? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Loading some Salty Dogs in my Stanwell Jubilee 229 w/Silver Cap. :)

AJ

Now smoking D&R Acadian Bright in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

AJ, I'm still looking. Gotta make sure I pick the right one.

Nice pipe, AJ! Love Stannies!
WO Larsen Old Fashioned in Stanwell dublin

JimInks":pcycgnsh said:
AJ, I'm still looking. Gotta make sure I pick the right one.
AAACK! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

AJ

Part way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from the sunny Greece, we have 34°C here in Athens.

25338660840a1a58fedeab16b589a39db184c2c9.jpg

253386597a825ec4fe53fffd80b4aa86721e62be.jpg

@Brewdude : Thank you my friend, of course all of them are from my vacations.

Last smoke of the day is Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last pipe before I leave for another day of HELL and today will be worse than yesterday:

One of my favorite blends: John Patton's Storm Front.

Pipe of choice: a picture states it best:
V1ZBaug.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 500px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching the Indians-Rockies game.

Just now arrived @ a family members home and staying for a few days. Due to other appt. next week. It can only get better!

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.