What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend SV-23 n a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Former Cross Grain Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

I've been enjoying the aged Rattray's HOTW lately('01/'02 vintage) in my Tinsky '15 BoB POTY. This 'baccy has opened up since it hit the light of day (so to speak) and is now coming into it's own.

Have some aged 5100 ready for after supper, which my humble Stanny Legend 19 is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

Definitely my last pipe of the day. I'm going to try meditation and hopefully will help relieve stress and ? sleep ? Better!!

A repeat blend today:

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. Not only a stunning pipe but it's an outstanding smoker. My guess is the Grecian briar that was used in crafting this fine pipe is well aged/cured.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...another bowl of Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a Ser Jacopo XL Canadian... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful meat loaf, and black-eye peas dinner with a bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mannix.

Now smoking 1776 Sterling Vermont Maple in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a couple bowls or so.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking D&R Acadian Bright in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Working on an article I am writing.

Now smoking Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

About half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Good morning from Greece, the sun returned to Athens so we have 28°C here.

254026743e22d1fa07ebcdb7fd2fbdaad958f769.jpg

2540267558b43eb0ed7a0dc530b4e16918f7ff8b.jpg

Davidoff Malawi.

Part way through this bowl of C&D Crooner in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's VaPer in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...C&D Crooner in a MM Country Gent... :cheers:

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.