What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterD

Reaction score
...Middleton's Apple in a P&T 2000 POY Castello panel billiard... :cheers:

Another bowl of Former's Cross Grain Flake in my 1940's KBB Yello-Bole bent Dublin. :)

AJ

AJ

It tickles my inner's when I see a Yello-Bole from the 40's still being smoked and in such great shape, and a bent Dublin at that! Enjoy your smoke :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day, about two hours of broken sleep last night:

Need a heavy Nic Hit...so....

Black Irish X in a MM Diplomat pipe that's dedicated to this blend. It's an excellent combo!!

Have a good night ya'll

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about watches.

This afternoon, Brown Flake Licorice in a Yello-bole Nova; this evening, Grasmere Flake in a Falcon (Dover)

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Some SWR in my Kaywoodie Super Grain. :)

AJ

Marlin Flake in a Davidoff dublin
Beautiful day here!

Just finished work and this bowl of 2007 C&D Morley’s Best in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the news.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching have Gun, Will Travel.

Solani ABF dated 2011. Was a bit on the dry side and needed to be rehydrated. Lately I've had two tins that lost there seal and needed to be stored in a Mason jar and rehydrated. What's odd, no dents on the tins :scratch:

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Sutliff Mixture #79 Cherry/Brandy in a MM Freehand... :cheers:

25335213fdf05e3a09910b92177e0887c479fc6d.jpg

25335214f875952db8a80ae726ba35cc7426340e.jpg

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for 30 minutes.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hearth & Home Butternut
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe.

ZdGXQVt.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 550px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.