What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain.
Did I mention the pipe is an excellent smoker and cost new under $35.00 from eBay.

JKtKnwC.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

JimInks":748nldct said:
Not far from finishing this bowl of George Washington Cut Plug in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with real sugar is my drink.
Is that the old RJR blend? I've seen it in old ads, and it sounds interesting.

This afternoon, Brown Flake Unscented in an MM Legend; this evening, University Flake in an Yello-Bole Nova

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and sweet corn dinner with a bowl of the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game.

DrT999":6u227d7y said:
JimInks":6u227d7y said:
Not far from finishing this bowl of George Washington Cut Plug in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with real sugar is my drink.
Is that the old RJR blend?  I've seen it in old ads, and it sounds interesting.
Yes, it is. A friend bought a tub from Pipestud, and sent me about an ounce. I had a sample a few years back, and it was a little different than this. This is short ribbon cut, and the earlier version was cut more like Match Edgeworth Ready Rubbed with a little more sharpness than this has. GW is a pretty decent tobacco, but really, it's just another OTC.

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

McB H&H latakia flake in a Jarl Lumberman. Unusual shape for a Jarl.

Having a bedtime bowl of some 2 year old McC's Red and Black in my Savinelli Champagne series Canadian.

GH&Co.Grasmere in my Colja Freehand Poker Nose Warmer. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of D&R Acadian Bright in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Part way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Work is done for the day, and I'm relaxing now.

...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a MM Mark Twain... :cheers:

Now smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. I may finish the day with this smoke.

WO Larsen Old Fashioned in own reject
Happy Spring Day for those here in the Southern Hemisphere with me!

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!?

...CB Royal in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.