What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a pre dinner bowl of McC's Red and Black in a 40 yo Savinelli 121 Milano Pot! :cheers: :cheers:

I.R. Three Star Blue in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Lane BS-005 in a Castello OLD ANTIQUARI - GG - LONG SHANK DUBLIN... :cheers:

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Made pizza from scratch for m'lady and myself, and am half way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Suzy and Molly just stood there and watched us eat. I don't think they were happy we didn't share the pizza with them. Then again, I don't eat their tuna, either, so nyahhhh!!!! :) Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game.

My final pipe of the day, need to rest.

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot pipe in flawless condition. An excellent smoking pipe with the Drinkless stinger working properly.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Thanks for the info, Jim!

A very windy an slightly raining and chilly day here; this afternoon, University Flake in an MM Diplomat; this evening, Aperitif in a Yello-Bole Standard

Part way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Rainier Levant in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Working and phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=35748

Status
Not open for further replies.