What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Super Balkan in my new tractor pipe. I'm cheating by smoking it in the house with a glass of red plonk.

Slowroll

That tractor pipe is good enough to smoke in the White House!! Really looks great natural and your blast work.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Preparing my next pipe now and going to sit on the back terrace:

Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks....purrrrrrfect.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

12 yo EMP in a Pete 80s Wicklow dedicated to Lat blends.

...Warrior Plug in a '93 gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

About a third left of this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem. Then, it'll be dinner time! Watching the Indians-Royals game.

Lonecoyote said:
Slowroll

That tractor pipe is good enough to smoke in the White House!! Really looks great natural and your blast work.

Thanks. I wish I could be on my deck, raining here. Too bad pretty soon it'll be too cold to sit out there.

Will be lighting up in about 5 minutes:

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful Mongolian beer and rice dinner with a bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Indians and Royals are tied in the 10th. I'd like to see the Indians continue their winning streak. Their "fans" actually showed up tonight.

Now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Final pipe of the day:

RO Firestorm, a friend was going to send me " a sample to try ". He actually sent me two tins.
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso nosewarmer pipe. A perfect piece of briar and an excellent smoking pipe :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peretti DD in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Discussing details of two books with my collaborator, though it'll be some time before they come out.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe with a slight bend to the stem. Another one of my excellent smoking nosewarmers.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.