What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, now an excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 17 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking Sam Gawith 2013 (Limited Edition) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking McClelland 27 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Doing some house work while Suzy and Molly supervise.

Going to sit on the back deck @ my daughter's and enjoy a ? Punch ? Rothschild Maduro cigar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Coniston Cut Plug in an Ascorti Business rusticated apple.

A quick pipe before I leave for an appointment:

Recently opened:
Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Ryback Gold in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Delicious stuff! Working on the review and watching the Yankees-Blue Jays game.

Half way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Just posted my 2,000 review at TR.com. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem.

...SWR-A (STG) in a Pipemaker blast Canadian...

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Well, glad I'm done with appointments for the next two weeks!!

Hearth & Home Butternut 
Pipe of choice: Restored LaStrada Simpatico Oom Paul pipe. Pipe was made in Italy and a popular brand sold throughout Europe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of RO Series Acadian VaPer in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.