What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken legs and masked potatoes dinner with apple raisin pie for dessert. Now smoking Motzek Dork’n Berger in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule. Watching the Braves-Marlins game. Giancarlo Stanton is stuck on 59 homers with the rest of this game and two more to go. Hope he gets to 60.

Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938 

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The last of a tin of War Horse Green, in a Sultan meer Bulldog

...McC Frog Morton in a 2000 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Canadian...

It's been a long day, so for my final pipe today:

Wessex Brown Virginia Flake dated 2010

Pipe of choice: recently restored Kaywoodie very chubby handmade/carved pot. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve in a quarter bend smooth brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Peterson Special Reserve 2016 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

A break in short smoke in my new hausgemacht elf with engine 99.

finally got the chance to have a smoke today. Haunted bookshop in my hardcastle jack o london #140.

Half way though this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Beatles Channel.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano 
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished work and this bowl of Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem.

Part way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

A blend of Carter Hall & VBC aged together in a Mason jar for over 6 years.
Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Another snapshot from our beach

25489593912ed18b57d55e67efe242fd51eee1ea.jpg

and from my home.

25489633b67297377d4d0aa4aa5122527beefa92.jpg

I am smoking Sutliff Roma Vita.

Sid, thanks for sharing the pictures. One could not ask for a better way to start the day with a view as that..:cheers:

Simply beautiful flowers and trees. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Not only a beautiful piece of briar, it's an outstanding smoking pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...PA Match...now, SWR-STG in a MM Mark Twain...

Status
Not open for further replies.