What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently opened:
Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: MM Country Gentleman with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 in my new version Falcon brown anodized pipe with a 1/8" bent stem. Attached now is a 2" custom made Morta Chimney bowl. Great smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 600 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Peretti's DD, I did dry this blend a bit in a tobacco tray for over an hour. A member of the BoB was nice enough to give me a generous sample, now I'm hooked on this wonderful Burley blend and purchased a pound.

Pipe of choice: my new to me Mark Tinsky 2012 BoB forum POY. Already this pipe has become one of my top FIVE superb smokers :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MacB Scottish in a Sasieni pot here at the southern tip of Africa today.
Nearly weekend! :D

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.
This is one of those rare superb smoking pipes!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009

Pipe of choice: restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot/scoop pipe with a wide comfortable stem for clenching.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

smokers haven Exotique with an added pinch of latakia in my old Jarl rustic apple. lovely smoke. Gives the Exotique a little more depth.

<h4 class="post-content">...Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a MM Mark Twain...</h4>

Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that's now receiving much more use. It's dedicated to this fine blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking RO Series Acadian English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and floaty li'l baby faced icebergs is my drink the rest of this day.

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010

Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Comoy's: Cask No.2 dated 2013

Pipe of choice: restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Not only a beautiful piece of briar, it's an outstanding smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.