What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Up early again, but this time, I got to watch Star Trek.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching another Star Trek episode on the BBC.

Solani ABF dated 2011. Was a bit on the dry side and needed to be rehydrated.

Pipe of choice: Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008
Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lovely pics Sid. I'm afraid my sitting on my deck looking at the vegetation are done for the year. About 5 deg. C last night.

RO Firestorm
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso nosewarmer pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe.  Perfectly balanced pipe for clenching. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished running errands and this bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 70s Middleton Hickory in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Listening to the Astros-Red Sox game on the XM.

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Earlier, I smoked the original Middleton Hickory. Now, I'm smoking P&C Match Hickory in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Glad to be able to compare the blends.

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=35896

Status
Not open for further replies.