What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blend of Carter Hall & VBC aged together in a Mason jar for over 6 years.
Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SG Navy Flake in an Upshall
Bedtime dram on the side.

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe. A perfect match  :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game to see if Stanton hits his 60th homer.

Now smoking C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Old Joe Krantz bulk date on Mason jar 2006 
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

Needed a BUG MUG of fresh ground Colombian coffee!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

HH Old Dark Fired dated 2012 
Pipe of choice: restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...

Just finished a bowl full of McC Smyrna #1 with a pinch of latakia in my tractor pipe. Quite nice.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk from a Mason jar dated 2010. Pipe of choice: MM General pipe. With age this is a perfect anytime of day blend for me  :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Aperitif in an MM Patriot; late this afternoon, Capstan Original Navy Flake in an IMO meer Apple

Relaxing after a wonderful rib-eye steak, sweet corn and masked potatoes dinner with a bowl of Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching Smokey and the Bandit, the only good movie in the series.

Having some evening religion since it's Sunday, a bowl of Presbyterian in another PO shell finished Pot. Amen  :twisted: :twisted:

Final pipe of the FOOTBALL ? DAY!!
Wether it's Hockey or Football I'm in my GLORY!!

G. L. Pease Jackknife Plug date on tin 5/2011

Pipe of choice: Restored to MINT condition....Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger, over 35 years old....back when this was a very enjoyable smoke. 
Pipe of choice: restored to MINT condition Charatan Supreme with an 18kt gold band straight grain  pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch dated 2009 

Pipe of choice: Peterson System Standard Rusticated 305 Fishtail pipe.  Perfectly balanced pipe for clenching. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning to you all from Athens-Greece.

25494239fa10bef6399a0e26d8a0f639fd01ee2d.jpg

The autumn signs in our beach [my house is 30m away from it].

25494262a5e9f5cc1754b3b577aa58efe8b2161d.jpg

I am smoking Skandinavik Mixture.

Peretti's DD, Thanks to a member of the BoB I'm now hooked on this wonderful Burley blend.

Pipe of choice: one of my favorite chubby pots.  It's the LaStrada handmade/carved pot with a 7/8" diameter chamber and the perfect depth for any flake blend as well. Feels great in the hand due to the oval shank and this pipe can be clenched for a long period of time because of the wide comfortable stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Angler's Dream in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...

Status
Not open for further replies.