What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently smoking some C&D Crowley's Best in a late 60's Dr. Grabow Royal Duke bulldog. I never cared for the looks of this pipe so I put it away for years. Took it out today, smoked it and wondered why it took me so long. It's a pretty good smoker!

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Been watching the pre-game baseball talk on MLB TV.

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A nice Autumn evening with C&D Autumn Evening in a Morgan Bones bent bulldog. Had a nice large, black dog come visit with me on my porch. I don't know who's he is, but we had a nice visit. I think he was drawn to my pipe... I should have offered him a cob. :lol:

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner dinner with a bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Peretti's DD
Pipe of choice: Mark Tinsky 2012 BoB POTY. Not only is the pipe stunning it's a fabulous smoker!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Almost time for the Astros-Dodgers game.

H&H BlackHouse dated 2012
Pipe of choice: Dagner design cob poker pipe dedicated to this blend as well as H&H WhiteKnight. My two favorite RO BLENDS :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peretti DD in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Molly sez "The heck with the game. Love on me, pop!" I'm managing to do both right now, silly little cat.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Le Petite Robin in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. Astros lead the Dodgers 4-1 in the 3rd.

This afternoon, Speakeasy in an SMS meer Pot; this evening, 1st try of McClelland's Balkan Beauty in a Jobey Ivory Prince

Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

...Lane Burley in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...

Had some pizza and now a bowl of RO Perique Series Blend SV-23 in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic stem.

Preparing my final pipe of the day and hopefully will get some sleep. I'm up for over 52 hours without any sleep.

One of my top 3 all time favorite tobacco's: Strang. I prepare this fine tobacco in slices, some well rubbed and the rest left sliced. I pack the chamber of the pipe in layers. I enjoy the complexity much more and a slower enjoyable smoke.
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition....Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. A flawless stunning piece of briar. Most importantly a superb smoker!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Light of the Universe in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.