What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 194 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Ellery Queen.

Good morning from Greece, lovely sunny day here in Athens.

25563287ee7ef91e3474255f0e7e8093a6a28972.jpg

I am smoking J.M Boswell Sweet & Mild.

Good morning Sid, that pipe is a beauty. Have a great weekend

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Carter Hall, date on Mason Jar 2006. Aging this old codger makes a remarkable difference, more complex.

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl with a square shank. The briar has both flame grain and birdseye.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Posting this about 10 minutes early:

Samuel Gawith Grousemoor date on tin 2006
Pipe of choice: MM Legend dedicated to this blend

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...CB Gold...now, HH Halberg Green in a gp. 5 Dunhill Ruby Bark billiard...

Granger, over 35 years old....back when this was a very enjoyable smoke.
Pipe of choice: restored to MINT condition Charatan Supreme with an 18kt gold band straight grain pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lane TK-6 date on Mason jar 2006
Pipe of choice: restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe. Smokes excellent and a beautiful grain.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

G. L. Pease Jackknife Plug date on tin 5/2011

Pipe of choice: Restored to MINT condition....Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe. Beautiful flawless grain :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About ready to crack Holiday Season 2015 by Peterson..... been unopened till now...... super excited

Just popped a tin of:

C&D Star of the East date on tin 2010

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem dedicated to Lat blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Finally returned all the phone calls I needed to, so I'm deciding on what to watch.

Peretti's DD
Pipe of choice: restored to mint condition...Mastercraft Oom Paul 2" stack pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes or so away from smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the very delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Perry Mason.

28th October 1940 - 28th October 2017, the "The Day of NO"

Today is one of the greatest days in Greek History because that date at 1940 the Fascist italian army with a massive support from the albanians invaded to my country at 5.00 am. We fought for our Country, our Religion, our Families! We destroy them and liberated again the North Epirus while the "rooster wings" Fascists were running like chickens.
Today in Greece we have some descendants of these italian-albanian losers claim that their grandfathers:
"was not in the Fascist army, he didn't fought those days, he desert to your army, was in Resistance" and other stupid excuses. There are like the same crappy excuses that the generals of Mussolini told him for their defeat:
"the range of the Greek canons was longer, they had superiority in air-force, the weather conditions were very bad in our side, had many tanks and new rifles".
ALL of these comments are lies, they were more than us with better equipment, they attacked first without any reason under the banner or "Fascio" but we fought under the Blue banner with the White Cross and send them to Hell...the Greeks WON !

25564289a20f697ef2473c0c827b9b2877c4ef92.jpg

I will raise my pipe with McClelland Grand Orientals Katerini Classic to the memory of those brave Greek men and women, Army and Citizens. All of them fought like real Heroes and thanks to them we are free now!
God rest their souls, we will always remember and honour them.
Long live EON and the Greek Royal Constabulary
Long live Greek Army.

MY NEXT PIPE FULL IS DEDICATED TO THOSE BRAVE MEN THAT DEFENDED GREECE IN TIME OF NEED DURING WWII. MUSSOLINI AND HIS WIFE RECEIVED THEIR JUST DESSERT IN THEIR HOME TOWN

RO Firestorm
Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Bosso nosewarmer pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING IN HONOR OF GREECE!!!

C&D Briar Fox in a Peterson Shannon 150 Bulldog, checked for mold first, this cake was clean :x

Status
Not open for further replies.