What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Peter Stokkebye LBF dated 2007 on Mason Jar, just recently opened. 

Pipe of choice: one of my favorites... restored to MINT condition...Ben Wade smooth flame grain Oom Paul pipe. Smokes as good as it looks!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Just posted my review of Match Hickory at TR. Getting ready to clean a few pipes as I watch the Brewers-Cardinals game.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...PS Aro Dutch Slices in a Don Carlos blast Canadian...

About to load up some MacBaren's Navy Flake in the Savinelli 320KS.

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Simply Lemonade is my drink.

My Maple Crumb Cake dated 2013 in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

JimInks":9oyfmul9 said:
Now smoking McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Love that stuff! Have one tin of that and a couple of Red Flake that I’m saving for a reason to open them.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MM Great Dane tobacco date on Mason jar 2011 in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. An excellent smoking pipe with a beautiful grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lovely day today, if a bit breezy this afternoon. Aperitif in a Jobey Ivory Prince this morning, and Speakeasy in an MM Country Gentleman late this afternoon

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecue and tater tots dinner and am part way through this bowl of Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

...SWR-A in a in a 2016 gp. 4 Dunhill Ruby Bark panel (Oxford) shell billiard...

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Listing this a few minutes early: Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a slight bend 1970's Caminetto 102 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

Final pipe of the day. Going to sit on the back porch so I'm posting this about 20 minutes early:
Going to start a small bonfire ?...:cheers:

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.