What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

LNF in an Abi Natur olive.
Whisky on the side, a couple of pages to read and then bed for me.

C&D Red Odessa bulk version, an absolutely smooth...sweet...tangy blend.
Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve in a quarter bend smooth brown 2016 Brigham Algonquin 226 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of Peretti DD in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Ice water and floaty widdle ice bergs who didn't know any better is my evening drink. Watching the pre-game baseball show on MLB TV.

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Close to finishing this bowl of D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. I'm also close to feeding the cats, myself, and watching the World Series.

GLP Cumberland dated 2005 in my Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, now an excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.