What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking a Balkan concoction of my own in a no name French dry system oom Paul. Good pipe, ok tobac.

More OGS in the estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast. Really like this for an early morning bowl.

Late morning had a fine bowl of MacBaren Acadian Perique in a smallish Edwards Author estate. I don't normally gravitate to small pipes but I do like this one.

Continued to break in my fine Bjarne bent apple (which was gifted to me by a very fine brother and good friend) with more Carter Hall. This pipe literally smokes itself!

I'll have some aged 5100 after supper, which the humble Stanny Legend 19 is dedicated to.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti and ematballs dinner with a bowl of Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, 5 Brothers in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard...

This morning, War Horse Bar in a Grabow Free; this afternoon, Wallace Flake in a Meer Deport meer Calabash; and this evening, Buckingham in a Cobbit Shire

Not far from finishing this bowl of Planta Rum & Maple in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching a documentary about President Eisenhower & The West on C-Span 3. Then, off to work.

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Yorktown 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

I just finished what we look for always--a transcendental smoke. A pipeful of HH Vintage Syrian with15 % added perique in my elf stack. This pipe smokes this stuff very well, but this bowl was magnificent. Maybe all the smoking elves were helping me pack it or some such paranormality. 
angel.gif

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black lucite stem. Have just a few bowls left. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program.

Work's done, and I'm smoking Watch City Slices in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Wilke #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

...earlier...Sutliff Angler's Dream...now, Lane Burley in a cob...

Enjoyed an after work bowl of No.2035 Dark Navy Flake in the Cayuga Oiled Briar today.

Having a late afternoon bowl of some freshly opened Royal Yacht in a shell finished "Thorneycroft" BBB Lovat. mmmmm sweet Va's !! :twisted: :twisted:

Been out all day, but I'm home now and smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

This HU blend is really good, in a Sea Rock 3K

6b83e44e7f4097f9eca439fdfdaa75c8.jpg" style="width: 512px;height: 500px

Status
Not open for further replies.