What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

WOW, that picture Sid posted looks very much like Ozzie Nelson. Some of you might remember him from the Ozzie and Harriet TV show back in the 50's. But not many know or remember Ozzie's secret past!!

Simply a light, sweet and fruity Lat blend:

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. Date on tin 2007

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tried Sir Walter Raleigh and Edgeworth (Lane) Ready Rubbed today thanks to my bro Conrad @corncobcon

cd310b67491097a95ef8eaf1fd6b1927.jpg

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, Sutliff Voodoo Queen in a MM Freehand...

TWO nice looking Cobs above me...^^^^^^^

G. L. Pease Odyssey date on tin 2007

Pipe of choice: new Anodized model Falcon pipe with a smooth Meer Billiard Bowl

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yes, indeed, very good looking cobs. I smoked SW Lakeland Dark, and GLP Quiet Nights today, and now Bengal Slices thanks to my pipe pal AK2000.

Pipes today were MM Missouri Pride, Piazzolla billiard, and now Sav Mr. G pot 122.

This is a great way to end the evening- smoking Bengal Slices in my Sav. Great tobacco in a great pipe.

Half way through this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Then, it's dinner time. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This afternoon, some of Wiz's All Things Being Equal in a Pioneer meer Poker; this evening, Hal o' the Wynd in a Sasieni Volcano I bought back in the late 80s.

Part way through this bowl of 1990s VaPer Three Nuns in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 17 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Grasmere flake in a persimmon warden, maple stem 14 inches long.

A third of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Penhooker Silver in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, R. McConnell Special London in a cob...

Just finishing this bowl of G&H Kendall Dark Vanilla in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.