What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About half way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my open stash, durn it!

Pipe Night at Burners in Huntersville.

Quiet Nights and Stonehenge in an Aaron Beck Freehand

Just finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Dreams of Kadath in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo since I wasn't able to earlier today.

Now smoking year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Good morning from Greece, we have sun here in Athens but the temperature is low at 10°C.

25659055ef5d9e4d165a67c6eb3b3cb0c216308f.jpg

Danske Club Vanilla.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...earlier...SWR...now, Sutliff White Burley in a RD Pipe Morta Rhodesian...

Couldn't sleep, so I'm having a bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. About a third of the way through it now. Simply Orange is my drink.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Enjoying MacBaren Navy Flake in the Peterson Dalkey. Black coffee in the Captain's Gig.

About a third of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

About to light up a bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

...Sutliff Revelation Match in a MM Mark Twain...

Finally got a little sleep, but I'm awake and am just past the alf way point of this bowl of Der Pfeifenladen #50 in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for one more smoke.

Now smoking SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

C&D Engine 99 in my Iron Horse stack, which I often smoke after dinner, which was my wife's  great Saurbraten.

IMG_7663.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.