What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened a tin of Escudo from '06 today and enjoyed that in the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY after work. Lordy, those coins have darkened with 11 yrs ageing! Perfect moisture level, and jarred it up immediately.

I'll have some aged 5100 in my humble Stanny Legend 19 after supper.

Cheers,

RR

Another good HU blend in a Nording Pot

2e2b0c75e3f878f8a265407528435aab.jpg" style="width: 692px;height: 616px

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time. Only have a few more bowls left in this tub.

Being retired means Wednesday's aren't "school nights" anymore. Enjoyed a nice bowl of McClelland Navy Cavendish accompanied by 4 fingers of Teeling Irish Whiskey and a few sips of ice water.

G'nite Pipers.

Squadron Leader in a GBD 789 shaped smooth straight pot. Lime La Croix on the side..

...earlier...LC Virginia & Oriental...now, SG Skiff Mixture in a '96 gp.6 Dunhill shell Canadian...

Relaxing after a wonderful apricot glazed ham, sweet corn and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of Der Pfeifenladen #300 in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Watching Mannix.

This afternoon, Wallace Flake in an IMP meer Apple; this evening, Warhorse Bar in a Brigham Prince

I'm smoking C&D Mississippi Mud(thanks to AK2000) in my Rex's
Benchmade sitter.

I purchased this pipe in 1972. I was in the Army and on my first off day
I went to Topeka. I was walking down Kansas Ave. which was the main
street and stumbled across a tobacco shop called Rex's Pipe and Tobacco.
I went in and visited with the owner, Rex Landon, who was a relative to Alf
Landon(presidential candidate). Rex made pipes while he ran the shop and
showed me his workbench and some of the pipes he made. I purchased this
one and also a Barontini OomPaul. He was a kind man and very creative. I
also purchased some tobacco and left there with a smile on my face.

Now enjoying year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

Listing this a couple minutes early: Wilke Dummerston in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era William Conrad Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Have enough left for about three bowls.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Watching Patton.

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a smooth three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

' Dayyy from Greece with 16°C, noisy morning here in Athens, municipal workers pruning the trees on the road so there are traffic regulations etc.

25660849f0fab3bbbbe115bb52d98a79999cd6ea.jpg

McClelland Mc Raspberry.

...earlier...Granger...now, Sutliff RR in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...

Couldn't sleep, so I had a plate of ham and eggs and am now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem. Watching Cagney and Bette Davis in The Bride Came C.O.D. I also DVR'd a passle of EGR movies since his birthday is on the 12th.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Community Coffee is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.