What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 1960s John Middleton Crosby Square in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Listing this early so I can concentrate on some work: 1960s John Middleton Club Mixture in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Mannix.

Now smoking C&D Crooked Lane in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching Thunderball.

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D King Cake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Time for some aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching From Russia with Love.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner and am part way through this bowl of VaPer Three Nuns in a 1970s full bend straight grain rough top Savinelli Autograph 6 sitter with a cumberland stem.

...earlier Revelation Match...now, Rattray Exotic Orange in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...Grand Marnier neat on the side...

Sixpence, this morning in an MM Diplomat and these evening in a Yello-bole Nova. This afternoon, St Bruno RR in an MM Country Gentleman

Just finished smoking Sobranie of London The Original Sobranie Flake Rich Virginia in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching Cannon.

1970s Prince Albert in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Quite a Smokey day for me...
My wife’s car is out of commission so I took her to work this morning and had a bowl of McClellands Black Woods Flake in a Peterson’s Standard System B42 on the way up there. Instead of going home, I decided to visit a Cigar/candle store with a lounge, and had a Perdomo Habano Connecticut. Then I picked her up, and she dropped me back off at the shop and I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Maduro (INCREDIBLE) while she did some quick shopping. Now I’m having a bowl of 10 year old SG Best Brown Flake, in a Dr. Grabow Starfire Tomahawk (?not sure of the shape?). Pretty decent day.
Zach

Part through this bowl of Comptons #10 in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Now smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Hello from Greece, we have 10°C here in Athens [no rain just some cold air].

25706896b26fc4b66edab0acaf61ca5a32f2ccc9.jpg

Skandinavik Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.