What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...earlier...Lane Burley...then, 5 Brothers...now, Sutliff Natural Cavendish in an Old Man Smoking Churchwarden meer...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Suzy and Molly are rasslin' in the den, banging into just about everything in sight.

Relaxing after a chicken casserole lunch with a bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Stovepipe in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Watching M*A*S*H.

Been snowing all day, so been smoking Pebble Castle all day in a growing rotation of pipes...

About a quarter of a bowl left of 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Wooly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Wilke Rumcake in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking 7 year old MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. I'm not crazy about it fresh, but age certainly helps this tobacco.

Christened my new estate Brebbia Calabash RTDA 2001 (from a way great transaction with nogbert) with some very fine BBQ blend from our very talented blender Ozzie. This pipe is in pristine condition and fully broken in. Not a flaw on it anywhere and it was a pleasure smoking it and this wunnerful blend! Think I have a new dedicated match!

:alien:

Cheers,
RR

...earlier...Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture...now, Half & Half in a '01 Dunhill XL Shilling Dublin...

Relaxing after a wonderful barbecued pork chops and pinto beans dinner. For dessert, m'lady made some chocolate pudding. Now smoking vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to watch The Little Giant starring Edward G. Robinson.

Stonehenge Flake in a Peterson Deluxe System sandblast. Both new to me and I love them both. Appreciating the hobby more today than most.

Having my first bowl in my "new" Guibleo d'Oro pot I just got. Breaking it in with a bowl of 5 yo Royal Yacht with a cuppa joe N'awlins style beside. !! :twisted: :twisted:

This morning, St Bruno Ready Rubbed in the Cobbler; this afternoon, Velvan Plug in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era William Conrad Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Going to wash the dishes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.