What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. I may finish the day with this smoke.

Here is another snapshot from my birthplace:

257079393a2408b146e2e92dfc29e5963e58bc95.jpg

Here in Athens the temperature is 10°C and no traffic today due to a strike. I am smoking Pipe Shop.net Classic Line No. 10.

...earlier...LC Virginia & Burley...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Castello GG Trademark smooth Canadian...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

The last of my stash of Wilke Rumcake in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. A bottle of Reed's Extra Ginger Beer is my drink.

Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Back home after finishing some important errands, and am now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink on this cold day.

Having a pre-dinner bowl of some 5 yo Royal Yacht in one of my Shell finished Punto Oros, a 115 pot shape. Every time I smoke this blend I feel like I could write a Maigrait novel !! :twisted: :twisted:

Relaxing after a wonderful trout and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of Comptons York Full Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...PA...now, SG Cob Plug in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra Walnut panel Lovat...

About to light up a bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking 1970s Granger in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

Sophisticate in a straight Falcon with a rusticated Dublin bowl.

Almost half way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem. This will finish the tin. Watching Gunsmoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.