What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penzance in a Morgan straight house Bones apple with a saddle bit stem.

Just finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Sillem’s Councilor 1695 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Good day from Greece, the sun is warming us with 14°C here in Athens.

257094195682e6a7c9b11fb0fc6a878fc69a1192.jpg

I am smoking Dunhill Early Morning Pipe.

...earlier...Velvet...then, SWR...now, Sutliff RR in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking 1970s Prince Albert in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. Just fed Suzy, the feline eating machine again. Molly's snoozing by a heat vent on this very cold day. I'm doing nothing special, except for smoking, of course.

Enjoyed a tasty pastrami and cheese sandwich and am now smoking Wilke 47th Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Germain's Brown Flake in a Peterson POTY 2017 Devil Anse

Just finished smoking 2014 Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day. They're calling for one to three inches of snow this evening.

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Crooked Lane in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Time to go out to dinner.

Due to laziness, we decided to stay in so I'm smoking D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...PS Toasted Burley...now, G&H Rich Dark Honeydew in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat...Midori neat on the side...Brewing eight 'o clock for later...

Relaxing after a wonderful hamburgers and fried dinner, and am just past the half way mark of this bowl of vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Watching The Flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.