What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Mannix.

Finishing up that 5 yo tin of Royal Yacht in my 40+ yo Edward's tanshell bent bulldog which isn't tan anymore ! :twisted:

Now smoking 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Almost finished drinking a cup of hot tea on this cold evening. Still waiting for the snow.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was also owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about comic books.

Planta's Pergamon in an Abi Natur olive
Not my choice, the Missus bought it because the tin looked pretty. ;)

Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter way through this bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

I know that the photo isn't good but the chance to get this in a crema of coffee by coincidence is extremely rare!

2571068188f267cbcd708cbdd0b2527d00299bf5.jpg

Ilsteds Own mixture 77.

...earlier...Lane Dark Red...then, BLWB...now, LC Virginia & Oriental in a '47 gp.4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard...coffee on the side...9 degrees this AM...snow & ice to contend with...

Status
Not open for further replies.