Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

What are you smoking?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the local news about the snow. Sure is beautiful outside.

JimInks

Reaction score
Haven't had this blend in days, so I'm smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Daniel Boone. Just took the trash out and we've about four inches of snow with a couple more expected.

JimInks

Reaction score
Enjoyed a very tasty lunch and am now smoking 1970s Prince Albert in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made pure cane sugar is my drink.

JimInks

Reaction score
Not far from finishing this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel. It's still snowing, which means no mail today.

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking aged FVF in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching Gunsmoke.

JimInks

Reaction score
Listing this a bit early: Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
Germain's Brown Flake on an asymmetric blast strawberry with bamboo by Chris Asteriou

Sent from Topic'it App

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe British Imperial in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Still snowing a little. Looks like we got around seven inches of the white stuff, and I can't find anybody to have a snowball fight with, the bunch of cowards!

JimInks

Reaction score
Relaxing after a wonderful chicken enchiladas dinner with a bowl of vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching The Forty-Niners starring Bill Elliot and Harry Morgan.

Corncobcon

Reaction score
Now smoking McClelland's Virginia #25 in my Algerian briar straight apple. The aroma reminds me of my days in my old hay barn!

PeterD

Reaction score
...earlier...C&D Bayou Morning...now, Condor RR in a gp.5 Dunhill Ruby Bark billiard...Hot Chocolate on the side...another cold night...

JimInks

Reaction score
Now smoking McCranie’s Red Flake 1996 in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mannix.

monbla256

Reaction score
Think I'll change my name to George Simenon as much Royal Yacht as I've been smoking lately ! :lol:  Just opened another tin, this ones 6 yo and loaded up another of my shell finished Punto Oro pots for a mid evening smoke ! :twisted: :twisted:

DrT999

Reaction score
This morning, Dark Fired Kentucky in an MM Diplomat; this afternoon, 1st try of the Sutliff Holiday Match in an MM Patriot

JimInks

Reaction score
Almost half way through this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

JimInks

Reaction score
Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

BriarBeagle

Reaction score
McConnell Scottish Flake on a MM Marcus cob

Sent from Topic'it App

Status
Not open for further replies.