What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After some The Solent Mixture in a Falcon Bent Green Forest Rainbow stem with a Dublin Hunter bowl, I am preparing some Three Year Old Matured Virginia in my Peterson Arklow B10.

Relaxing after a wonderful baked ziti dinner with a bowl of Ted’s Pipe Shoppe St. Patrick in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black vulcanite stem. Watching The Color of War.

Some of my Biplane Balkan in my Hausgemacht bent egg.
IMG_7744.jpg

...earlier...HH Latakia Flake...now, Brindley's Mixture Match in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...Hot Earl Grey tea on the side...

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching The Flash.

Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe The Dubliner in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching Nature on PBS.

Old Gowrie in a Yello-bole Standard and C+D Dark Fired Kentucky in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking 2006 C&D Yorktown in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to Dragnet.

Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

About to light up a bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.