What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relaxing after a wonderful steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Frozen Planet on BBC America.

Having a change for my after dinner smoke, a bowl of 4 yo McC's Anniversity in a shell finished "Thorneycroft" BBB st. bulldog. Va's and Algerian briar, the best combination !! :twisted:

This morning, Velvan Plug in an MM Country Gentleman; this afternoon, Gatsby Luxury Flake in a Yello-bole Standard

Just finishing this bowl of 1970s Granger in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob with a black vulcanite stem.

Close to the half way mark of this bowl of vintage VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

A quarter of a bowl left of 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

A third of the way through this bowl of SWRA in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. I'll go back to ice water and bergs after this cup.

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was also owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

' Dayyy from Greece and the sunny Athens with 14°C.

25713765492707f812010234e1f246ecaff05850.jpg

Borkum Riff Black Cavendish.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...earlier...Angler's Dream...now, Holiday Mixture in an Ardor DR Urano Panel Canadian...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. I smoked this while cleaning the snow off the front porch and steps, and my car. The sun is out now, so I hope we get some good melting today.

Now smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to rest the ol' back now.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am part way through this bowl of aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Orange Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just finished smoking the last of this tin of aged FVF in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.