What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson Signature Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Royal Jersey Perique in an MM Country Gentleman & Old Gowrie in a Pioneer meer Poker

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Part way through this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

25791572bdbfbed95b7f6afe2bdc9ff070d23f69.jpg

Cornell and Diehl Speakeasy.

...earlier...R. McConnell Special London...now, PA Match in a Castello Old Antiquari Long Shank Dublin...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A glass of Simply Apple is my drink.

Relaxing after a grilled ham and cheese with a bowl of Wilke TC Black & Gold in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Watching Gunsmoke and laughing at the fact that two of the villains are Darren McGavin and Simon Oakland, who later starred as Carl Kolchak and Tony Vincenzo in The Night Stalker. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke Gotham Court in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Robert McConnell Scottish Flake in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem. This will take a while to smoke.

Now smoking 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working.

Almost finished smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Well aged Red Virginia from my press. Three different pipes. Lovely stuff! :drunken:

Now smoking Wilke TC Black & Gold in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Having a pre-dinner bowl od Royal Yacht, the 6th bowl of it today, in my Edward's 743-L Apple I got around '71. :twisted:

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken casserole dinner and am almost half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, Field & Stream Match in a Savinelli scalloped shank pot...Old Crow neat on the side...

That last smoke went too quickly. I'll use a bigger pipe next time. Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.