What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
plain old carter hall in a plain old cob with a plain old budweiser watching a plain old black and white movie,,,,life is good,,,,

Good Morning All,

4Noggins Weybridge (very nice) in a Lorenzetti billard.

-1c warmest it's been in a month and half :cheers:

:) Paul

GH Rum Flake in an LL Bean bent. A really teriffic smoke--I need to add this to the "Buy More" list.

Yesterday at work (on my birthday) I had a nice bowl of Tordenskjold Virginia Slices. Then a bowl of Sweet and Mild by Boswell's and Christmas Cookie by Boswell's. Then after I got home I had a really nice bowl of McClelland's Holiday Spirit in the Boswell freehand. I'm noticing a bit of a pattern here.

Morning guys. Mine's Haunted Bookshop in a Butz Chocquin on a rainy day.

Almost a 1.5 hour smoke this morning in a giant Tinsky Coral bent dublin. This pipe holds a lot of Walnut!

Good Morning All,

Weybridge in a Lorezetti billiard.

-5c with snow overnight.

:) Paul

Finishing a bowl of '02 Cumberland in a large Tinsky hammered-silver banded billiard. Probably move to Ennerdale Flake to start the game.

Buddy

Back to back bowls of Stonehaven, first in an Ashton XXX Sovereign billiard and then in a Castello KK Collection. The Castello is an unusual pipe in that it is almost a rhodesian but the bowl has more of an apple-ish nature, lacking the beading and with a fairly round shape to it. It's prior owner smoked lat blends in it but since I don't smoke a lot of lat blends and really want to smoke this pipe a lot (it's a fantastic smoker) I am simply going to smoke it until (hopefully) the latakia ghosts disappear. Smoking Stonehaven in a lat-ghosted pipe is an odd but not bad combination. By mid bowl it ceases to taste like Stonehaven and becomes something altogether different, quite tasty actually. Also, been using the cube cut method that LL introduced me to and this blend smokes easily and wonderfully this way. Makes smoking Stonehaven a simple matter.

It's the birthday of man on the $10 bill, Alexander Hamilton, born in the British West Indies in 1755. He set up the national treasury, the national bank, the first budgetary and tax systems, and wrote the majority of the Federalist Papers, the foundation for the U.S. Constitution.

Puff Daddy":2ipe6af2 said:
It's the birthday of man on the $10 bill, Alexander Hamilton, born in the British West Indies in 1755. He set up the national treasury, the national bank, the first budgetary and tax systems, and wrote the majority of the Federalist Papers, the foundation for the U.S. Constitution.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Heading out to my firepit in the woods with a Bauza Carona Grande and a Diamond Bear IPA. Better part of a full moon out tonight, and no wind, so it should be a great night for a fire in the woods.

Natch

Status
Not open for further replies.