What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Devil's Holiday in a MM cob.

Brother Winslow, consummate gentleman and quizmaster, sent this my way, along with a generous "horizontal flight" of Navy Flakes. Tasty tabac from a hell of a classy guy.

Finished out today's smoking with Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard. Wait..........I think maybe I'll have another bowl! :D

Moving into the evening with a bowl of GH Synjeco Greenodd Rope in a Tinsky panel-shanked billiard. Mighty tasty!

Buddy

Started off very early this morning with a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in a Kaywoodie Supreme bent billiard. Very nice way to start the day!

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Lorenzetti sitter... a mighty fine smoke.

-19c with snow

:) Paul

Second bowl o' the day already. MB's Navy Flake in a Brian Ruthenberg horn refurbished by precision pipe repair.

MorePixs012.jpg

Just finished a mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft bent billiard.

Stokkbye Luxury Navy Flake in a Gregor Lobnik nosewarmer-horn. Another sample via Winslow. I haven't tried many VA-Pers, but I find this mild and pleasant.

For the ride home today; Peterson University Flake in a Benton Full Bent Apple.
:pipe: on Brothers.

I'm considering a bowl of marlin flake in a mario grandi sitter/poker!

Rounded out today's smoking with Prince Albert in a Kaywoodie Supreme bent billiard.

Whoosh! Popped a 10 year old tin of Dunhill SMM tonight. Smoking it now in a bent billiard meer. Yummy! :pipe:

Yesterday, two bowls of Holiday Spirit and one of Christmas Cookie.

Today, two bowls of Holiday Spirit.

Started the day with an early morning smoke of Walnut in a giant Tinsky Coral full bent dublin.

Good Morning All,

GH Dark Bird's Eye in a Savinelli.

-15c and light snow

:) Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.