What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day early this morning with a bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard. A nice way to start the day!

Good Morning All,

Marlin Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

-17c warming up as day progresses

:) Paul

starting this morning with McCranies red flake from 06 in my new Tom Eltang sandblasted bent brandy. still breaking this pipe in, if you could call it that,the third smoke and it smokes like a dream!

Drinking a cup of industrial grade java... and decided to break out a tin of Balkan Sasieni that I opened 9 months ago. (Stored in the tin, in a heavy duty zip loc.) This was the first latakia blend I ever tried, and let's just say, I didn't "get it." I seem to gravitate towards Virginias, especially flakes. I have tried a few of the Frogs, EMP, Boswell's Northwoods. I like 'em, just not everyday smokes for me, more like once every two weeks when the mood strikes for something different. Well, this morning I broke out this tin of Balkan Sasieni and... it was AWESOME! I do not think I have smoked a tobacco that emits such thick, voluminous clouds of cool smoke! I am really enjoying this, and for lack of a better way to put it, "I get it."

Just finished a nice mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Rinaldo YYY Titania Silver Line.

Rinaldo1.jpg

Rinaldo3.jpg

Dang big bowl there JP. What does that hold an once?

and oh yea! fix the dryer.

Took off work early and having some Prince Albert in a Sav Natural billiard. Just finished some Penzance in a LJ Heart pipe earlier.

a delicious bowl of PCCA constantinople from 97 in a tan rusticated Eltang huntsman. superb!

Great looken' pipe there, JP, can you hear an echo when you talk into it?

I had Walnut also, but topped with a layer of Uhle's 232 in a MM Country Gentlemen.

Natch

Penzance in a Savinelli Antique Shell billiard. A smooth and tasty smoke. :pipe:

We've been having an unusually nice bit of weather, temps up to the mid 60's today. After a long cold spell I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. Smoked a Gurkha Grand Age perfecto and burned it don to the nub. Aboslutely glorious! :cheers:

Justpipes":8yceswl5 said:
Just finished a nice mid-day smoke of Walnut in a Rinaldo YYY Titania Silver Line.
How do you like that Rinaldo?
There are some great sales on them now and I'm tempted.

For the ride home S.G. & Co. Full Va Flake in my Tinsky Danish Author. :pipe:

I am smoking the beloved slum tobacco, Prince Albert. The pipe is an Alan Stevenson hand made apple with hand cut Cumberland stem. Coffee on the side. A delicious combo that I would highly recommend any time of the day.

Rounded out a fine smoking day with another bowl of Walnut in the Kaywoodie Handmade saddle bit billiard.

Smoked some marlin flake in a Mario Grandi poker, then a bit of orlik golden slice in a GBD straight billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.