What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cultivating quite the love affair with this G. H. & co Curly Cut regular, which is appropriate for today, Valentines day (don't forget your ladies today fellows, it's too cold to be sleepin in the doghouse). A bowl lovingly burned in a Ser Jac Picta 8)

key largo in a lovat
venison roast in the smoker

Picta 09! A nice smoking pipe. I have one. :D

Puff Daddy":nx76md0w said:
I'm cultivating quite the love affair with this G. H. & co Curly Cut regular, which is appropriate for today, Valentines day (don't forget your ladies today fellows, it's too cold to be sleepin in the doghouse). A bowl lovingly burned in a Ser Jac Picta 8)

My favorite Bosun Cut Plug in a Radice 1/8 bent rusticated Apple.Been at school
in Oklahoma again,my first smoke in a week and how nice it is.

Winslow :sunny:

Good Morning All,

Best Brown Flake in a Dunhill tanshell liverpool.

-17c with a dusting of snow.

:) Paul

Good morning all, Key Largo in a Cavacchi 1c Rusticed apple. This is the first bowl for me of Key Largo and I'm very impressed. I do pick up the subtle cigar leaf in a fine English. My first impression is very favorable. Way to go, Dark Lord!

Mine is C&D Evening Rise out of a Mastro de Paja 1/8 bent rusticated dublin.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in a Radice Briar Calabash.One of many samples gifted to me by an upstanding member of this board,"How Sweet It Is". :)

Winslow :sunny:

Even' All, Just finished a BIG bowl of Schurch's Onyx, in a bent Pete giant without the "lip", Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Frigid Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Puff Daddy, I love the shape of that Ser Jac

for me it's HOTW in an IMP latticed egg before bed.

Justpipes":hsqzr153 said:
rick":hsqzr153 said:
Walnut..............with a pinch 'O the GLP Cumberland in my Matzhold smoooooth Brandy
Rick, I'm gonna have to give that combination a try. Sounds interesting!
It twas quite good, I must say.
Probably 5:1 Walnut to Cumberland...........really just a pinch was added.

I am enjoying the Walnut and some of the Uhle blends but am finding some need a little extra oomph. Cumberland brings it !

Sadly, no smoking for me on the weekend. No time.

NATCH !
Will try some of the Lat based baccy + Walnut tomorrow. Probably some Uhle's 114 or 71.

Good Morning All,

Best Brown Flake in a Dunhill shell billiard.

-24c brrrrrrrrr

:) Paul

A half bowl of 965 in my BC Churchwarden with stinger removed.

ERR'd in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple. Smoking a bit wet as I think I over-rehydrated the Edgeworth, but that can be fixed.

Evening everyone...

MM 965 through a Dunhill 1969 Bulldog. Good combo.

Cheers
Ken

dunhil12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.