What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was Stokkebye Cube Cut in a Boswell, and today has been Trout Stream and Boswell Cherry Cobbler (mixed) in a cob (mostly for the enjoyment of those around me :D ).

CAO's Black Velvet in a Baronet 1/4 bent Sandblasted stacked billiard. Quite Nice!!

W.O Larsen Old Fashioned in a Savinelli Alligator shape 904

Kendal Flake in a small Tsuge Mizki. Trying to get pumped about going out and blowing the driveway.

Buddy

Good Morning All.

PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson emerald calabash.

-15c overnight climbing to -5c

:) Paul

LOW COUNTRY SANTEE/ RED VA MIX WITH A PINCH OF RATTRAYS DARK FRAGRANT,,,LOADED IN A BASH

GL Pease Fillmore 071106 in a Ruthenberg sandblast. A wonderful reverse bent billiard in a natural finish.

Good afternoon all. After several days of smoking cigars in Tampa, I'm re-calibrating my tobacco taste buds with Squadron Leader in a Boswell Shotshell.

I've a little bit of a cold the last few days so not smoking much, though I did smoke a bowl of Walnut in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard this morning and it wasn't bad. Kind of a weird cold. Not full blown but just enough to be aggrivating.

Good Morning All,

Old Joe Krantz in a Stanwell

-9c and snowing...

:) Paul

Edgeworth in a no-name billiard.

Eight above zero here, clear and sunny.

this morning it was PS luxury Navy Flake in a peterson Irish harp shap b10

Getting ready to fire up a bowl of PH Burley & Bright in my Stan. 124 lovat. Really do like this stuff for an unfussy break-in smoke. Switching it up with a meer-lined filter.

Boswell's Premium Burley in a Boswell nice classic half bent

Walnut in a Brebbia Duke bent billiard. For a machine made pipe it is a dandy!

cob fulla dark fragrant,,,Old Grand-dad rocks,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.