What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conniston Cut Plug in an Imp meer,first pipe of the day........tasty. :)

Winslow :sunny:

Enjoying some Orlik Golden Sliced from early '07 in a Peterson 80s Silver Army Mount. I think I'd like this pipe a lot more if I had it opened up a bit. George? :lol:

Evenin' all.

Just popped the lid of some decade old MacBaren's Navy Flake and am smoking it in this Stanwell....

002-034-3353.jpg

Good Early Morning All,

Having some Treasure of Ireland Limerick aged 7 years in a Bjarne Rhodesian Bulldog.

Have a wonderful Sunday to all. :pipe:

Piperorsh":581za8f4 said:
Good Early Morning All,

Having some Treasure of Ireland Limerick aged 7 years in a Bjarne Rhodesian Bulldog.

Have a wonderful Sunday to all. :pipe:
Hey Jeff! Great to see you post man! I hope you are doing well!

Good Morning All,

2015 in a Brigham president.

-25c overnight climbng to -11c

:) Paul

Enjoying a bowl of Laurel Heights in a Dejarnett pipe. It sure is a great combo :sunny:

Balkan Supreme in a pete calabash
As I watch the snow fall
That is right
we got 4 inches of snow in Birmingham this morning.

Bracing for the Nor'easter with a Danbark poker full of MB Navy Flake.

Lighting a Mastro de Paja bulldog filled with MacBaren Mixture in honor of Donald Powers, past president of SHPC Boston who just passed away. We younger pipesters owe a great deal to the older brethren who came before us and worked to maintain and cultivate this hobby that we so easily enjoy and perhaps take for granted. More than a hobby, it becomes a part of our lives, a part that wouldn't exist in this rich manifestation were it not for the desire and persistence of those who came before us, making easy our paths. Here's to you Mr Powers, and to the clubs like SHPC Boston who strive to keep alive the briar and leaf.

Black Mallory in a Neerup bent brandy, also in memory of Donald Powers.

Good Morning All,

Haunted Bookshop in a Lorenzetti freehand.

-16c overnight with rain tonight.

:) Paul

Lined up for this snowy day:
MB Navy Flake in a Radice bent chubby billiard, then Frog Morton in a Mastro de Paja striaght billiard.

Dark Flake in a Ruthenberg blast.

Don't you guys fret about the snow too much. Later in the week I will be bringing warm temps with me as I head east. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.