What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
257961930b9fcd3eb1db54e93b183643418ea715.jpg

Briar Patch Ramsgate - Fallion [modified].

...earlier... CH...now, Sutliff Model Match in a Savinelli smooth Bing...coffee on the side...

Having my 3rd bowl of Royal Yacht, this one in one of my Charatan Specials, a 4148DC Pot. Ciccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side. :twisted:

Had a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Just finished lunch.

Thanks to a forum friend, I am smoking year 2007 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking C&D White Lightning in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Suzy and Molly are fighting over a new cat nip owl toy. Suzy grabbed it with her teeth and took off running with Molly not far behind. Not sure who will end up with it, but I see more battles on the way.

Smoking sundry partial pipes of blending tobac to get some thoughts about blending while I warm up after snowplowing.

Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe Killarney in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

2012 Mac Baren Old Dark Fired in a Ryan Alden Brandy.
alden3-600x310.jpg

Now smoking Robert McConnell Scottish Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking McClelland 2015 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Been watching The Weather Channel's coverage of the Nor'Easter.

Having some MB Cube Silver in a Falcon Bent Metallic Green Rainbow stem in a Dublin Hunter bowl. Good times!

Enjoying Engine 99 I my Iron Horse stack before I collapse and go to bed. Got my flipping plow stuck in the snow.

Relaxing after a wonderful NY strip steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Getting ready to watch The Flash.

...earlier...Field & Stream Match...now, Lane Burley in a Castello GG Trademark Canadian...coffee on the side...getting ready to continue reading "The Civil War Trilogy" by Shelby Foote...an exceptional read...

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Taking a water break and having a cup of Community Coffee, neat. Watching Gunsmoke.

Working and smoking 2006 C&D Yorktown in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Work is done for the day and I'm now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.