What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day.

25798689c58aa1ef94a7c6837bee6015ebe1cbc8.jpg

A & C Petersen Belle Epoque.

...earlier...Condor RR ...now, G&H Kendal Dark Flake Liquorice in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...coffee on the side...

This morning, on my way to work, I had some 7 Seas Original in a Stanwell. I'm not a big fan of the 7 Seas, but I don't want it to go to waste. I've been looking for a new aromatic, since McClelland is closing up.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Drinking the last glass of this pitcher of Simply Apple. Suzy and Molly are bored out of their minds because they are just lying on the floor staring at nothing. I think they are practicing for construction jobs.

Enjoyed a tasty grilled ham and cheese lunch, and am now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe Private Stock in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink.

Now smoking 2007 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit.

Now smoking Peterson Signature Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. A chilled glass of Califia Farms California Meyer Lemonade is my drink.

Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Spilman's Mixture in an old GBD swan-neck (310T) bent apple followed by Peretti's Tashkent in a 1999 Ashton XX Pebble Grain bent. This pipe is a PG but is finished like an Old Church!!!

Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe Private Stock in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful sesame chicken dinner with a bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching A Slight Case of Murder starring Edward G. Robinson, and two of my favorite character actors, Ed Brophy and Allen Jenkins.

...earlier...R. McConnell Special London...now, G&H KY Nougat in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat...coffee on the side...

The original 2011 Sutliff Luxury Balkan Blend 957 that won third place in the Chicago Pipe Show Balkan Sobranie 759 contest in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Iwan Ries Three Star Bronze in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Old Gowrie, with the last bits of some C&D Dark Fired Kentucky mixed in, first in a Falcon (meer) and then in an MM Country Gentleman

Now smoking 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.

About a quarter of a bowl left of C&D Burley Flake # 5 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program.

Listing this a couple minutes or so early: Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.