What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Mad Fiddler Flake in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. I'll end the day with this smoke.

The Spring arrived in my birthplace:

259207286ca0d04a0bd313c934edf18f39a704cf.jpg

25920729906ac7c57f43ebf08ecaf10d84da8b01.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.

...earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match... now, R. McConnell Special London in a Radice rind Bulldog...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger.

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 billiard with a cumberland stem.

Now smoking Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. I haven't had this blend in a while, and thought I'd revisit it for an ounce worth while that lasts. Glad I stocked up on this one.

Part way through this bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

My after lunch smoke is year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game.

Well, that last smoke went fast. A minute or two away from smoking D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Virginia City. I'm a big Bogart fan, but they should have known better than to have portray a Mexican.

Fillmore in a straight rusticated Dublin w/ sweet iced tea

...earlier...Sutliff Queen Anne's Revenge...now, HH Louisiana Red in a Morgan Bones bent Rhodesian with Lightning finish...fresh coffee on the side...

Relaxing after a wonderful shepard's pie dinner with a bowl of C&D Innsmouth in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game. Bob Costas blew a call last inning. I was surprised by that.

McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

The last of a tin of Dunhill Dark Flake, in a Pioneer meer Poker and MM Country Gentleman

Half way through this bowl of 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Stuff sure burns quickly.

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Phone chatting about the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.