What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the day's piping with HH Vintage Syrian with added perique in a Charatan sorta stack.

Amphora Full Aroma in a Stannie here at the southern tip of Africa this morning.

Good luck for the day, gents!

25924785c311f23ffaad0f2010412a07d823aa95.jpg

Here is the traditional Greek home made Revive soup for the supper of that day.

2592478605ccc0e32f2cec76016f67831a704610.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Vanilla Crème (No. 9)

Private blend....EMP + 7 Seas Regular + McClellands Oriental Blend...in an Ebenhard "bottomless" creation.

Enjoy your day!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century (GBD Sub brand) natural egg with a black vulcanite stem. Haven't used this ol' reliable pipe in quite a while. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Hopalong Cassidy with Sleepy Suzy by my side.

...earlier...LC Peach...now, Lane Burley in a Charles Towne Cobbler...coffee on the side...

Half way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ready to watch the Cubs-Pirates game.

Just opened a 2012 tin of Virginia Spice and am smoking it in a in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. The tobacco is fresh and moist, and lovely to smoke. A glass of Trader Joe's Organic Concord Grape Juice is my drink.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

...earlier...G&H Kendal Gold...now, Breaking-in a new Morgan Bones rustic "Fat" Author(very similar to the Sav 320 KS) with 20 year old CH...fresh coffee on the side...

Now smoking aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Time for a quick smoke: Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite stem. The Red Sox and Yankees are about to play on MLB TV.

Relaxing after a terrific scallops and potatoes dinner with a bowl of Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Sox lead the Yanks 6-0 in the 4th. Suzy and Molly are busy chasing each other around the den.

1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Revor Plug in a straight Dutch meer billiard and an MM Diplomat

Now smoking Peterson Wild Atlantic in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.