What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

2006 C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem.

Good morning, gents!

Smoking my new private blend (Rhodesian Blend, Jock, Latakia & Perique) in a 1945 Shell Briar Dunhill

May you be blessed beyond all expectations!

Last smoke of the day is 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Match Game 77. Charles Nelson Reilly is smoking a Danish style pipe with a horn ferrule.

Dear friends, this was our Easter meal with Lamb according to the GR tradition.

25928342f6105e3940e2b240e6a8f96105fd0c5c.jpg

259283433c5ecc9e4bdc8839367c226a54c3e728.jpg

Vanilla Caribic.

...earlier...CB Royal...now, HH Louisiana Red in a Morgan Bones bent Rhodesian with Lightning finish...coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Watching The Andy Griffith Show.

MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Kutztown Grape soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Time for the Braves-Cubs game.

Finally revisited Solani Silver from a '12 purchase. Red ginnies and Kentucky. Very glad I did. In the estate Ser Jacopo Per Aspitra Cherrywood.

Cheers,

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.