What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Skandivanik Regular in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Anatomy of a murder.

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century (GBD Sub brand) natural egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Cubs game. Glad I'm not there in 28 degree weather. Molly agrees because she's snoozin' by my feet. Suzy is somewhere snoozin', too.

Now smoking C&D Innsmouth in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Wilke crystal palace in a Becker & Musico bent bulldog.

Now smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Braves and Cubs are still playing, the poor slobs!!! 10-7 Braves in the 8th, but the Cubs are poised to come back here. Braves' bullpen is more like bull cookies. It was 10-2.

I was right! It's 10-10 now. Braves bullpen chokes again.

2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...earlier...PA Match...now, Sutliff Elizabethan Match in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard...Old Crow neat on the side...fresh coffee to brew in a bit...

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs, sweet corn, and mashed potatoes dinner. Had a terrific slice of Chocolate Mousse Tuxedo Cake for dessert, and am now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching an early Hopalong Cassidy movie.

Now smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching Nature on PBS.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Surburg West Minster in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the D-Backs-Dodgers game.

Now smoking 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem. I've had this blend fresh, and the age sure brought a bit of welcome maturity to the product.

Lane Limited Ready Rubbed in a smooth medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 4 Dublin with blonde and black lucite ferrule and stem.

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Watching M*A*S*H.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...SWR...now, C&D Founding Fathers in a Morgan Bones bent Rhodesian with Lightning Finish(this pipe is a superb smoker)...coffee on the side...prepping some SG Cob Plug for later today...

Status
Not open for further replies.